True Temperament standard fretboards with TT stainless steel frets installed
The True Temperament standard fretboards are made in Sweden, with high quality, featuring the best selections of tone wood and True Temperament high precision Swedish stainless steel frets
• Very easy to install on the guitar neck.
• Leveled and radiused fretboards.
• Minimal after processing.
The True Temperament 25,5” fretboards can be used for different electric guitar models provided that the position of the bridge is straight, that the dimensions of the nut width and width at 12th and 22nd fret correspond to what TT has stated in the specifications below.
• 25,5” scale length
• Fretboard length:
• Radius: 12”, 16”, Compound 12-16”
• Number of frets: 22 or 24
• Tonewood: Pau Ferro, Maple, Ebony. Richlite (optional)
• Thickness: 6 mm
• Nutwidth/Length of 0 fret: 43 mm
• Width at 12th fret: 52 mm
• Width at 22nd fret: 55,9 mm
• Fretboard margin: 0,5 mm on both sides
• Excess above nut (zero point): 16,5 mm
• Excess after last fret: 35 mm
• Straight position of bridge
Price: From 498 USD excl inlays, VAT and freight
Option: Face dots 40 USD
*VAT is added for customers within the European Union